Communicate your message with a slick, fast paced infographic style explainer video. In our custom player example below we have included three interactive elements. On 5 seconds: logo reveal and top bar clickable message. On 10 seconds: interactive, clickable timed message. On end: call to action message with clickable link (this can also include graphics/product shots etc)
Infographic Explainer V1
Infographic Explainer V2
Animated Character Explainer
- Videos, particularly videos featuring your logo, increase customer trust in your brand by 77%
- Promotional messages within videos are 64% more likely to generate a response than plain text alone
- More than 100m people watch an online video at least once per day. If you’re not doing video, you’re missing out
- 75% of business people told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week
According to the Online Publishers Association, 80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. Even more impressive, of that 80%, 46% took action after viewing the ad. In fact:
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
- 22% visited the website named in the ad
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad
Visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video. In addition, visitors who view videos stay on the site an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos, according to comScore.
Did you know: the longer a visitor stays on your site, the lower your ‘bounce rate’ and the lower your bounce rate, the higher search engines like Google will rank you?
- 59% of senior executives told Forbes Insight they’d rather watch a video than read text
- About 65% of those who view a video click through to visit the vendor website
- 50% look for more information and 45% report that they contacted a vendor after seeing an online video ad
- About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business
Interested in promoting your message via an animated explainer video?
Talk to us.